Monday, March 3, 2014

Perfect Timing

It has been a few weeks since I've posted anything. I have written some, but nothing worthy of sharing. I find that I have times in my life where I just really need to figure out myself. You see, for a couple years I had been driving the same vehicle that I've had my whole driving career. I loved my jeep, but as I began to grow more and more as a person, my jeep continued to tear up more and more. I've spent quite awhile relying on others if I truly wanted to go anywhere of distance. When I handed over the keys to my jeep and they handed me the keys to my new, beautiful car, it was a moment. So basically I've spent a couple weeks just going places. I've been able to hang out with friends and such more than ever, but I've also had a lot of time of just myself and the road and I needed that. I realized more than ever that I love experiencing life. I love being able to drive through the country and watch the sun set behind the hills. I love to drive out far from the city lights so that I can stare at the stars for as long as I want. Once again, those simple pleasures get me every time. I'm so thankful that my jeep lasted me so long, and that The Lord knew the right time for everything to work out for me to get something new. I probably couldn't have appreciated a new vehicle before as much as I do now. God's timing is so perfect. Thank you Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment